Thursday, September 16, 2010

Great Hamburgers in Acadiana

Great hamburgers are a passion of mine. I eat them everyday. I now wait for emails from local Acadiana residents telling me who, what, when, and where the favorites are. I then reach out to the local hamburger chef asking them about their burger. I ask them what they like most about their burger. After hearing what the chef wants I try to capture their words with a picture. Showing the public the greats, from the character of the great chefs making them daily. I want to personally thank everyone for embracing AcadianaHamburger.com as their local area for great hamburgers in Lafayette, Jennings, Rayne, Crowley, Scott, Opelousas, and sometimes New Orleans. We will continue to bring you great meat and great burger history in the up and coming months. And remember to let people know about us, yes we are free for the love of burgermaking, but we would be nothing without the great vocal assistance of the great people of Acadiana. Thankyou! Kevin Ste Marie - email: info@acadianahamburger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment